PDD Program Registration
To be officially enrolled in the PDD course, students must have the following no later than 30 days prior to the start of the course:
- Completed NCCA application form.
- Sponsorship by Federal, or non-Federal agency. Federal agencies should submit their projections upon request at the beginning of each fiscal year. Law enforcement departments are required to submit a formal letter to the National Center Chief stating sponsorship of their candidate.
- U.S. congressional nomination for non-Federal personnel. At a minimum, one recommendation is required from either the U.S. senator or representative in the respective agency home state.
- Official transcripts for undergraduate or graduate degree(s) from an accredited college or university. Transcripts must be sent directly to NCCA, Office of the Registrar, 7540 Pickens Avenue, Fort Jackson, SC 29207-6804.
- Verification of successful completion of a PDD examination conducted by an approved examiner. Results are required to be submitted by the sponsoring agency in writing prior to the student’s attendance. Non-Federal agencies must contact the Chief of Instruction for approval prior to having the examination conducted.
For more information, please see Applying for Admission to view a checklist and to download and complete the Application for Admission form (.PDF fillable form).
For questions concerning registration for the Psychophysiological Detection of Deception Program, please call the Registrar at (803) 751-9124 or DSN 734-9124, or email at email@example.com. Written inquiries are to be addressed as follows:
Chief, National Center for Credibility Assessment
ATTN: PDD Registrar's Office
7540 Pickens Avenue
Fort Jackson, SC 29207-6804
Send questions or comments to the Webmaster.