Masters Degree

Graduates of NCCA are generally able to transfer up to 15 semester hours of graduate level credit to various universities across the United States.  Please contact your local university to inquire as to transfer credit accepted .

Academic transcript requests from NCCA must be in writing. Please address all correspondence to:

Director, National Center for Credibility Assessment

ATTN: Office of the Registrar

7540 Pickens Avenue

Fort Jackson, SC 29207-6804

or FAX (803) 751-9137. Please indicate if you also wish for your continuing education record to be forwarded.








Send questions or comments to the Webmaster.