Research, develop, validate, and field credibility assessment tools that increase and enhance operational capabilities.
- Conduct developmental research on credibility assessment techniques, instrumentation, and analytical methods both internally and in collaboration with federal partners.
- Evaluate the validity of credibility assessment techniques used by the DoD.
- Investigate countermeasures and anti-countermeasures.
- Solicit, fund, and manage new ideas and directed research and development from academics, institutions, and businesses through grants and contracts.
- Serve as federal subject matter experts for federal and non-federal scientific, executive, and legislative audiences.
Send questions or comments to the Webmaster.