Alternate Technologies Branch
Alternate Technologies Branch delivers specialized, effective and valid credibility assessment (CA) technologies, training and guidance to federal customers to meet unique intelligence, security, and law enforcement requirements.
- Provide initial and advanced PCASS instruction for all DoD components utilizing the PCASS.
- Ensure all DoD PCASS training and certification requirements are met in accordance with DoD guidelines.
- Provide PCASS guidance and assistance to all PCASS programs, as requested.
- Support research regarding new CA systems and methods.
- Conduct field trials that assess a new CA system’s usefulness, limitations, success stories, change requirements, and customer acceptance.
- Develop the training and curriculum for users of new CA systems.
- Educate senior leadership of the strengths, limits and possible applications of all new and approved CA systems.
- Create and submit the approval packages to secure USD(I) authorization for fielding new CA technologies within the DoD.
- Coordinate oversight requirements.
Send questions or comments to the Webmaster.